Education level, infrastructure facilities, and the working environment affect the performance of primary school teachers in South Barito Regency
The role of individual performance is needed to advance the quality of education. Without a good performance, the goal will be very far achieved like a fire away from the roast. So the individual performance of teachers is very necessary in the world of education. Teachers are the backbone of educational activities, especially those related to teaching and learning activities. Without the role of the teacher, the teaching and learning process will be disrupted or even fail. Therefore, in education management, the role of teachers in efforts to succeed in education is always improved, teacher performance or work performance must always be improved considering the challenges of the world of education to produce quality human resources that are able to compete in the global era. Performance or work performance can be interpreted as the achievement of work results in accordance with the rules and standards that apply to each organization, in this case the school. This study concludes that the level of education, facilities and infrastructure and the work environment greatly influences the performance of teachers in elementary schools, especially in South Barito Regency.
Keywords: education level, infrastructure, work environment, performance, school teacher
Ira Vivi Suanti, Yetrie Ludang, Eddy Lion, Holten Sion, Sri Endang Mugi Rahayu, Untung F. Soan. Education level, infrastructure facilities, and the working environment affect the performance of primary school teachers in South Barito Regency. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 6(4)2020, 124-135.
- Arikunto, Suharsimi, (2013). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Bafadal, Ibrahim, (2004). Manajemen Perlengkapan Sekolah Teori dan Aplikasinya. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
- Barnawi dan M. Arifin, (2012). Manajemen Sarana dan Prasarana Pendidikan. Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.
- Ludang, Y., (2010). A brief review on the role of community to lessen the rate of global warming. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, 6(1): 69-75.
- Ludang, Y.S. Mangkoedihardjo, W. Hadi, S. Jarias, (2011). Biodiversity of city phytostructure by incorporating indigenous knowledge for the city of Palangka Raya, Indonesia. International Journal of Academic Research, 3(6): 289-292.
- Irvin, M.K., (2019). The subtle social and emotional needs of the gifted. Acta Scientiae et Intellectus, 5(4).
- Mulyasa, E., (2007). Standar Kompetensi dan Sertifikasi Guru. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
- Notoatmodjo, Soekidjo, (2007). Promosi Kesehatan dan Ilmu Perilaku. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Sagala, Syaiful, (2009). Kemampuan Profesional Guru dan Tenaga Kependidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Sardiman, A.M., (2011). Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. PT Rajagrafindo: Jakarta.
- Sion, H., (2016). Hubungan antara Komitmen dan Kepuasan Kerja Guru dengan Performans Mengajar Guru SDN di Daerah Terpencil. Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan, 13(1): 51-55.
- Suhardjo, (2007). Berbagai Cara Pendidikan Gizi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.